Welcome

Ready or not you have found our blog. We are hoping that this will help us keep more of you in the know about things that happen with our family. Thank you for coming

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sharlee the snow Devil












Sharlee would not even put her feet on the ground when it snowed last year but this year she is loving it. The only thing I don't like about taking her out to frolic in this winter wonderland is the fact the she is a snowball throwing machine. I should have known that I was in for it when we were driving in the car up to pinevalley and I asked Sharlee if she was going to make a snowball. She said yes. I asked her if she was going to throw it at mom and she said,"No, I'm going to throw it at you daddy!" At least Shanda thought it was funny.
True to her word every time that we have been out together snowballs have been hurled... at least her throwing arm isn't that good yet.



No comments: