Welcome

Ready or not you have found our blog. We are hoping that this will help us keep more of you in the know about things that happen with our family. Thank you for coming

Sunday, April 27, 2008

BIG HEAVY

I just think it is so cute when kids start to do new things. I love to see the personality develop in Sharlee more and more each day. Recently she has been helping put away the groceries, bring you your shoes when your getting ready to leave and cleaning up the house. It is nice. It is also very cute because anytime she picks something up she starts saying "Big Heavy" over and over again in her little cartoon voice. I just love it.
This is a little video to show you what I mean. I put J.J. in at the end and I think that anyone who watches this will agree he is a serious eater. Even when Sharlee is just about to jump on his head he ignores her and keeps on eating. No wonder the kid is so huge!

1 comment:

The Aubreys said...

They are soooo cute I can't wait to see them when I come down there for Craigs graduation!!!!