Welcome

Ready or not you have found our blog. We are hoping that this will help us keep more of you in the know about things that happen with our family. Thank you for coming

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Wonderful Children




As you can see. Our children love to have fun. While I don't mind a good romp I would appreciate it if they could find a way to entertain themselves that was a little less messy! If you will notice J.J. is wearing different clothes in both pictures. Yes, you guessed it. They did this more than once.

4 comments:

spipkin said...

wow, that reminds me of a picture of arland when he was little in the flour, can't remember if you were in on that one too! We all know you love a good "romp". Your kids are precious!

Mark & Shanda said...

Yes I was in that picture too. I hope that things of that nature aren't genetic.

The Fab Five said...

Your kids like getting into stuff too I can see. They are getting so big. loves to you all.

The Aubreys said...

I remember that picture of you and Arland. I think I have a copy of it somewhere maybe I will post it on my blog page (right next to your sister that is baked not fried)